What’s In It For Me?
- Money-saving energy rate of $0.062/kWh for charging your vehicle during specific time periods each day plus a $3.95/month facility charge.
- One-time rebate per charger installation of $50 per kilowatt with a $500 maximum.
- Remember to check for federal consumer tax credits and insurance carrier discounts!
How Does The Program Work?
- Member must participate in Nodak’s load control program for EVs.
- To enroll in program and apply for rebate, call Nodak at 1-800-732-4373 and ask to speak to an Energy Service representative.
- Charger must be a Level 2 unit, wired on a dedicated 240-volt circuit, sub-metered, and connected to a Nodak issued load control device.
What Hours Can I Charge My EV?
- October through May from noon to 5 p.m. and 11 p.m. to 7 a.m.
- June through September from midnight to 10 a.m.
- Under certain circumstances, load control can be up to 16 hours per day in winter and 20 hours in summer.
Where Can I Charge While On The Road?
Check out PlugShare.com for charging locations.