Skip to content
- This is your Nodak Electric Cooperative account number. Please reference this number anytime you call our office for billing/load management inquiries and power outages.
- Your billing summary provides you with a brief transaction history, including any balances that have forwarded from last month, recent payments you made, as well as the charges that you currently owe. Additional account charges are listed here, such as Operation Round Up. If you are on Budget Billing, the budget amount due will report here separately.
- Important and/or special messages are displayed monthly such as meeting notices, new program offerings, annual Operation Round Up contribution amount, meter change alerts, past due balance notices or termination of service notices.
- Service details provide you with information on your meter(s), such as service location, assigned rate, present and previous meter readings, monthly electrical usage, list of charges and days in this billing period.
- The return stub is the bottom portion of the bill we ask that you return with your payment. By including this portion with your payment, you can be assured accurate credit to the proper account. This is also where you can find the past due date or if your account is on Budget Billing or AutoPay.