Payments are due upon receipt. If it becomes necessary to disconnect a member’s/owner’s account due to non-payment, a written notice will be mailed to the member stating why and when the power will be disconnected in addition to instructions on how to avoid the impending disconnection. If an account becomes disconnected due to non- payment, a reconnection fee to restore service will be charged.
Service may be disconnected for reasons other than non-payment, including:
- Violation of Nodak’s regulations
- Failure to provide Nodak access to company equipment and/or property
- Tampering with Nodak’s equipment
- Conditions deemed hazardous to the members or the public
- Repairs, emergency conditions and unavoidable interruptions in service supply
To disconnect your service voluntarily, whether you need to transfer to a new location or end your service altogether, please contact our member service team at 800-732-4373 or 701-746-4461.