Your privacy and personal information is important to us. Nodak Electric Cooperative has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. We want to reassure you that we have taken the necessary steps to ensure the privacy and security of your personal account information. The following discloses our information gathering and dissemination practices for the Nodak website.
Our site uses online forms for members/owners to submit information. We collect contact information like email addresses, phone numbers or account numbers. Contact information from the forms is used to get in touch with our members/owners when necessary. We do not share, sell or exchange any of the information you have supplied to us with other parties.
When you visit our website, information about your visit is automatically collected, including:
- The name of the Internet Service Provider and the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to access our website
- The date and time you accessed our website
- The pages you accessed while at our website
- The IP address of the website from which you linked to our website
- The type of Internet browser and operating system used to access our website
Third Party Sites
Nodak will amend this policy from time to time. If we make any substantial changes in the way we use your personal information, we will make that information available by posting a notice on this site.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, the practices of this site or your dealings with this site, you can contact:
Nodak Electric Cooperative
4000 32nd Ave. S
Grand Forks, ND 58201