Add home comfort and energy efficiency to your New Year’s resolutions with help from Nodak Electric Cooperative
New electric water heater rebates
Enjoy reliable hot water and save money at the same time with Nodak Electric Cooperative’s electric water heating rebate program.
Water heating is one of the largest energy expenses in most households, making it a smart area to try to improve efficiency. New electric water heaters are among the most efficient and durable products in the market today. With great new incentives from your cooperative, it has never been more affordable to upgrade.
All rebate-qualifying water heaters must be on the off-peak program, which allows your water heater to draw electricity during times of low demand, such as late at night, when it’s less expensive. The water heater is temporarily turned off during high demand periods, both saving energy and money on your monthly bill. Participants in the off-peak program also receive a lower monthly rate for the electricity their water heater uses.
- Must be new purchased electric water heater installed on Nodak Electric’s system.
- Must be on off-peak/load control.
- Must be 240 volts and hard-wired.
- Tankless water heaters do not qualify for rebate.
- Hybrid heat pump water heaters do not qualify for rebate.
- Rebate limit of $500 per member-account.
- Maximum $300 rebate for coupling of two water heaters in parallel or series.
- Multifamily dwellings do not qualify for rebate; exceptions considered on case-by-case basis