Applicant hereby applies for membership and agrees to purchase electric energy from Nodak Electric Cooperative, Inc., upon the following terms and conditions:
1. Applicant will pay monthly rates in accordance with the bylaws of the Cooperative.
2. Applicant will comply with and be bound by the provisions of the articles of incorporation and bylaws of the Cooperative, and such rules and regulations as may from time to time be adopted by the Cooperative. A copy of Nodak’s articles of incorporation and bylaws are available upon request or at www.nodakelectric.com.
3. Applicant will pay the Cooperative a nonrefundable, non-transferable processing fee for each main meter location.
4. Any cosigner for the Applicant agrees to absolutely guaranty payment to Cooperative of any indebtedness owing should the Applicant default in the performance of any of the terms of his/her membership. Such guaranty by the cosigner is given in consideration of Cooperative’s extending credit to the Applicant under the terms of membership and any minimum commitment contracts entered into by the Applicant with the Cooperative.
5. The Applicant will grant to the Cooperative at its request the necessary easements to serve and supply electric power to the Applicant and other Cooperative members. The Applicant grants to the Cooperative the right of access to the Applicants property for purposes of service, installation and repair of electrical facilities. The acceptance of the application by the Cooperative shall constitute an agreement between the Applicant and the Cooperative, and the contract for electric service shall continue in force.
6. Monthly invoice may include off-peak electric heating and/or outdoor rental lighting charges.
By submitting application I claim the information provided is correct, that I am the applicant, and have read and fully understand the above stated Terms and Conditions.