The joys of summer: swimming, fishing and grilling. Enjoy mouth-watering food with safety in mind.
- Propane and charcoal barbecue grills should only be used outdoors.
- The grill should be placed well away from the home, deck railings and out from under eaves and overhanging branches.
- Keep children and pets at least three feet away from the grill area.
- Never leave your grill unattended.
- Always make sure your gas grill lid is open before lighting it.
Opt For Electric
- Electric grills are safe and can be used either indoors or outdoors.
- Grill within minutes: electric grills heat up quickly and efficiently.
- No gas leaks to worry about.
- Electric grills require less preparation.