Washington, D.C, June 18 to 23, 2023
Top 3 reasons
- All-expense-paid trip to Washington, D.C., compliments of Nodak Electric Cooperative
- A whole week to visit unforgettable historic monuments, museums and the U.S. Capitol.
- A learning experience you’ll never forget.
- To enter the essay-writing contest, you must be a sophomore or junior in high school.
- You and your parent(s) or guardian must be served by Nodak Electric Cooperative.
- If you have any questions, please contact Gretchen Schmaltz, Nodak Electric, at 701-746-4461 during regular business hours.
- The deadline is Jan. 20, 2023. You can email entries to Gretchen Schmaltz at firstname.lastname@example.org or mail a hard copy to: Youth Tour Essay Contest, 4000 32nd Ave. S., PO Box 13000, Grand Forks, ND 58208-3000.
If chosen as a Youth Tour delegate, you will be traveling to Washington, D.C. to experience and learn about America’s rich history. What moment in American history do you wish you had been a part of and what would you have contributed?