Skip to content
- SmartHub app – View and pay your bill using this app with your smartphone or tablet. The app is available at your favorite app store.
- Pay online – View and pay your bill online with the SmartHub app or with the one-time payment option using a checking account or credit/debit card.
- Pay by phone – Pay your bill securely by phone 24/7. Call toll free 1-844-846-2690 and follow the automated prompts to pay by check, credit or debit card.
- AutoPay – Choose an automatic payment deduction from a checking or savings account. This is set up as a recurring payment on the due date shown on your bill. Contact our office to get set up or access the form on our website.
- Pay by mail – Mail your check along with the stub conveniently located at the bottom of your bill to Nodak Electric Cooperative in the envelope provided with your statement. Please allow 3 to 5 business days for delivery.
- Drop box – Drop your payment (with bill stub) in the box located at Nodak Electric’s headquarters building in the parking lot.