We are pleased to offer you the Automatic Payment Plan. You can have your payment made automatically from your checking account or savings account. And, you won’t have to change your present banking relationship to take advantage of this service.
The Automatic Payment Plan will help you in several ways:
- It saves time -fewer checks to write
- Helps meet your commitment in a convenient and timely manner- even if you’re on vacation or out of town
- It saves postage
- It’s easy to sign up for, easy to cancel
Here’s how the Automatic Payment Plan works:
- You authorize regularly-scheduled payments to be made from your checking or savings account. Then, just sit back and relax. Your payments will be made automatically on the specified day, and proof of payment will appear with your statement.
- The authority you give to charge your account will remain in effect until you notify us in writing to terminate the authorization. We will withdraw your payment from your account approximately 10 days after you receive your monthly billing statement.
- The Automatic Payment Plan is dependable, flexible, convenient, and easy.